Product Care Guidelines
All Larceny jewellery is crafted with the utmost care and attention to detail and should be cared for in the same manner. Please see below our care guidelines:
- Ensure that your jewellery is put on after applying any make-up, perfume, creams or oils.
- Avoid sharp blows, harsh chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold;
- Jewellery should be stored in its provided box with an anti-tarnish strip;
- Each piece of jewellery should be kept separate to avoid any unnecessary scratching;
- Sterling silver will tarnish and oxidise over time, your jewellery should be routinely cleaned using professional jewellery cleaning products.
- Be aware of chemicals that may cause tarnish when in contact with oxygen, chlorine (avoid wearing your jewellery when swimming), sulphur and certain acids.
- Avoid wearing jewellery while exercising, playing sports and cleaning.